1. Share the lowest terms you can offer and add variables
2. Examine why they want to negotiate and actively listen
3. Focus on the simplest issue first
4. Trade discounts for concessions
5. Convince them of the value of your product
6. Negotiate as long as possible
7. Talk about future transactions
8. Prioritize the relationship
9. Don't be trapped by emotional blackmail
10. Save the hardest issues for last
11. Keep track of the issues requiring discussion
12. Assert your company's needs
1. Ask questions as a negotiating skill
2. The nibble negotiation
2. Negotiate on value
3. Shared interest
5. Walk away position
6. Not taking it personally
How do you ask if a price is negotiable?
Is the price negotiable?
How do you respond to 'is this price negotiable'?
Why is it possible to negotiate price?