Marketing and advertising efforts should focus on creating relevant and engaging messages, as well as building a brand image that resonates with the target audience.
The "age of the customer" has specific demands for understanding customers. Conduct market research to better understand your buyers, including their needs and behavior. This information will help you create marketing messages that resonate with their expectations and preferences.
● Define your value proposition.
Develop a clear and compelling value proposition that directly addresses the needs and priorities of your customers. It should clearly demonstrate how your product or service solves their problems or meets their needs.
● Tailor your messages.
Use audience-specific offers for each target group of customers in all your marketing efforts, including your website, social media, and other channels. Your message should focus on the benefits that your product or service provides to a particular group of customers and addresses their pressing needs.
● Personalize your marketing.
Personalize your marketing efforts by using customer data to deliver targeted messages and offers. This could include:
• Behavioral customization of the website;
• Providing personalized product recommendations based on information about visited pages;
• Personalized emails, recommendations, and promotions;
• Mobile web and mobile app personalization;
• Smart mobile push notifications.
● Work on your reputation.
Regularly monitor your customer reviews on all key channels: on the site, in social networks, in review platforms, and geoinformation systems like Yandex.Maps and 2GIS.This is necessary:
• First, to understand the impressions from the experience of using your product or service;
• Second, to correct the created negative image using ORM and SERM tools.
● Continually improve.
Conduct regular testing of new channels and creatives. Improve your marketing strategy based on customer feedback and market trends. This will make your marketing competitive